Once a requirement has been analyzed, its analysis results can be reviewed in the QVscribe Quality property pane. Take the following steps to view the analysis results for any given requirement:
- Select the requirement for which you want to review the analysis results.
- Click on the QVscribe Quality property tab to show the analysis pane.
The pane contains three parts:
- An overall quality score depicted with lighted stars: one lit star represents the lowest quality, and five lit stars represents the highest quality.
- A summary of the analysis reporting whether problems were found or not.
- The requirement text with trigger words highlighted corresponding to any found problems.
Selecting a specific problem type in the summary window will highlight only the corresponding trigger words.
Note: When the requirement text of a requirement is changed, the analysis result does not get updated automatically. In order to re-analyze the requirement(s) select one or more requirements and click the Analyze Requirements button again