To install a newer version of QVscribe you first must uninstall the old version. Uninstall QVscribe for Word by following these steps:
- Go to your "Add or remove programs" within the system's control panel or settings.
- Find the QVscribe application as per below and click "uninstall".
- Once the old version of QVscribe has been uninstalled, go to the download QVscribe page located here: https://qracorp.com/download-qvscribe/
Follow the steps below for installation of QVscribe
You should have received a link to download the installation package in your QVscribe order confirmation email. If you did not, please contact us at email@example.com.
The installation package contains all necessary files necessary to get QVscribe up and running on your computer.
Noting the prerequisites outlined in section 2.1 above, install QVscribe for Word by following these steps:
- Double-click on the downloaded QVscribeInstaller.exe file to run it. This will first run a dependency checker to ensure your system has everything it needs to run QVscribe, and will then install QVscribe. As QVscribe installs, you should see the following screen.
- Once the QVscribe add-in installation is complete, you will need to restart Microsoft Word to begin using QVscribe