To install a newer version of QVscribe you first must uninstall the old version. Uninstall QVscribe for Word by following these steps:
- Go to your "Add or remove programs" within the system's control panel or settings.
- Find the QVscribe application as per below and click "uninstall".
- Once the old version of QVscribe has been uninstalled, go to the download QVscribe page located here: https://qracorp.com/download-qvscribe/
Follow the steps below for installation of QVscribe
You should have received a link to download the installation package in your QVscribe order confirmation email. If you did not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The installation package contains all necessary files necessary to get QVscribe up and running on your computer.
Install QVscribe for Word by following these steps:
- Double-click on the downloaded QVscribeInstaller.exe file to run it. This will first run a dependency checker to ensure your system has everything it needs to run QVscribe, and will then install QVscribe. As QVscribe installs, you should see the following screen.
- Once the QVscribe add-in installation is complete, you will need to restart Microsoft Word to begin using QVscribe